Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Dragons are up

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)


  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Water Clan is kind of weird, but I love the rest. And the boxset is very, very nice.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see some serious tipping issues with a few, but if I do get any of them, they'll be hanging from the ceiling, methinks.

    the berserker looks to be dancing. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dragons2 sorcerers2 photo 01 dp

    dragons2 berserker2 photo 01 dp

    dragons2 komodo2 photo 01 dp

    dragons2 water2 photo 01 dp


    dragons2 fire2 photo 01 dp

    dragons2 eternal2 photo 01 dp

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The dancing is just a bit odd.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No thanks

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by sculpey:
    The dancing is just a bit odd.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Looks like studio 54!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Wow...not a single one of them appeals to me (and that second one looks like a "special" edition, if ya know what I mean). A few cool looking bases though (FWIW).

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too 'human' in appearance for me.

    Oh, well... it's probably a good thing I don't want these... I probably won't be able to afford them because of a few things going on right now.

  10. #10
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I am probably against the norm, but I like these! I know my wife will be as well, so I see another 2 sets coming in [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •